There are so many websites in the same niche but, have you ever thought why some sites get more visitors and some sites not? Well, the main reason behind this is SEO which is otherwise known as Search Engine Optimisation. SEO is a process through which you can optimise your site for getting more un-paid or genuine visitors. SEO scans your site and determines whether it is user-friendly or not, and depending upon the result; your site gets higher or lower rank. The main purpose of SEO is to deliver high quality as well as relevant content to the users. Therefore, to make your website SEO-friendly, you might need to make certain changes in the website layout, or you need to do some modifications with the keywords of your content on your website.
However, these are not the only factors that influence SEO; it is impacted by some other factors as well such as quality of backlinks, coding as well as the structure of your website, citations of the details of your company, social signals, how frequent you post new contents, spreading of the website on social networking sites and many more. Are you feeling confused? Don’t you have much knowledge about these? Well, you don’t have to worry as we International Media House (IMH) is here to take care of all your SEO needs.
WordPress – The Ultimate Solution for SEO
If you are into blogging or in the field of website designing, you must be acquainted with the content management system. Nowadays, there are so many content management systems available online. But, for getting a solid foundation, no one can replace WordPress. We all know the importance of websites, and you might be surprised to know that more than 30% of websites active on the internet are managed by WordPress. WordPress works effectively for SEO, and if you make any kind of changes in your website, it instantly alerts Google about this. But, this is not the only reason why WordPress is good for SEO and why we recommend it. Some other reasons make it unique and to know it, just go through the following points:
- Edit Permalink’s Conveniently: Permalink’s are basically those URLs that you use on your website. Now, with the help of the WordPress Dashboard, you can easily edit those permalink’s and make it SEO-friendly. You can include keywords in the permalink’s, and that will give you a good rank in the search engine result. Along with it, good permalink’s can increase the click-through rate (CTR) which is also completely related to Google ranking factor.
- Automatically Add Metadata: Well, metadata or meta-description plays a vital role in ranking your website. Including keywords in your meta-description would improve your ranking remarkably. But, it is not as easy as it sounds. Well, WordPress comes with endless numbers of plugins that will give you valuable information right from the first sentence and title of your content and therefore, you don’t need to add metadata manually.
- Make The Images SEO-Optimised: Only words are not enough to attract visitors; you must include images to make tour content impressive. But, your images should be SEO-optimised; otherwise, you would not get audiences. However, with the help of WordPress, you can make it in just a few clicks. You can go to the edit option and fill the ‘Alternative Text’ box with your keywords. Moreover, you can optimise the size of images using free plugins for getting good page speed.
- Provide Good User Experience: Google gives more importance to user experiences. If your website is capable of keeping the visitors engaged with the contents of your site, it will get a higher rank in the search engine result. Generally, bumbling web design is the main reason behind bad user experience. Well, if you build your website on WordPress, you don’t have to face such problems as WordPress consists of useful options, endless numbers of themes and free plugins that you can use to customise your website and give it a beautiful look.
Why Choose IMH, An SEO Company In Adelaide?
So, by now you must have known about the importance of SEO and uniqueness of WordPress. But, do you know there is no use of beautiful and attractive websites if you don’t have the audience for that; you cannot expand your business if people don’t visit your websites. Therefore, having knowledge of WordPress and SEO is not enough; sometimes you need additional support to get desired outcomes and this additional expert support is provided by us, the International Media House. We provide Adelaide SEO services that can give you what you need for your website.
We offer SEO services in Adelaide and have expert knowledge of digital marketing. We know every detail about how SEO works and how to utilise those factors that influence SEO very well. To be frank, this is not magic; this is just the implementation of common sense. Along with this, there are some other aspects that make it more approachable which are as follows:
- Brand Awareness: It is one of the most important aspects in the field of digital marketing and we are totally worthy of increasing and improving your brand awareness.
- Real-time Analysis: This is another important thing for your website, and with our help, you can analyse, monitor and react to your blog in real-time.
We have many more to offer and to get those benefits you should purchase one of our SEO plans. Wait, don’t go anywhere, the plans are elaborated below:
- Standard SEO Plan: This is just a basic plan and an excellent way to start. It consists of 10 keywords, 1 social account, and on-page optimisation. The cost of this plan is $299/month.
- Pro SEO Plan: This plan is suitable for getting an effective outcome. The plan comes with 30 keywords and two social accounts and it costs only $699/month.
- Ultimate SEO Plan: Blow up the internet with this plan that offers 4 social accounts and 50 keywords. You just need to spend $1099/month to get this.
So, if you want to launch your own website and make a good impression upon the visitors, you definitely need the helping hand of SEO Company in Adelaide. So what are you waiting for? Connect with us right now.