Using social media allows your customers to connect and interact with your business on a more personal level. If you already have an established brand, social media might be an opportunity to further develop your brand and give your business a voice. Social media can also be a good way of attracting new customers.
- Increase Brand Awareness.
- Humanize Your Brand.
- Stay Top Of Mind.
- Generate Leads.
- Boost Sales.
Search Engine Optimisation
SEO it’s the practice of optimizing your web pages to make them reach a high position in the search results of Google or other search engines. SEO focuses on improving the rankings in the organic – aka non paid – search results. If you have a website and you want to get more traffic, it should be part of your marketing efforts.
- Organic Search Is Most Often the Primary Source of Website Traffic.
- SEO Builds Trust & Credibility.
- It’s A Long-Term Strategy.
- SEO Brings New Opportunities to Light.
- If You’re Not on Page 1, You’re Not Winning the Click.
Pay Per Click
We can get in front of your customers when they’re searching for businesses like yours on Google Search and Maps. Only pay for results, like clicks to your website or calls to your business. With smart, easy ads, you can reach more relevant customers within your budget. Plus, we’ll help you improve your ads over time to get more of the results that matter to your business.
- It Is Cost Effective.
- It’s The Fastest Method To Get Targeted Visitors.
- It’s The Easiest Way To Test If Your Product Sells.
- It Works Well With Other Digital Marketing Channels.
- It Allows You To Execute Advanced Marketing Techniques Like Retargeting.
Wordpress web design
Website responsiveness measures (and scores out of 100) how easy your website is to view, use and interact with when using a mobile phone.
For most businesses, over 50% of the people that visit your website will do so using a mobile phone. This increases if you are a local business to as much as 85%.
If your website does not score 100%, then at best you are providing a poor user experience for your potential customers, and the worst case scenario is that Google will not show your website in the search results for users on a mobile phone – over 50% of your potential customer base.